Din partea Asociatiei Istoria Artei a participat voluntara Silvana Dulama, studenta la Facultatea de Istorie, Universitatea din Bucuresti
Exploring youth workers engagement in a digital age
Youth in Action 4.3 - Training Seminar
Athens - Greece
MAIN SUBJECTFocused on Social Networking and Social Media, related with youth work.
Social media is a newer concept that has yet to adopt a standardized definition. However, social media can be best defined as various avenues through which people share information, public or private, with a select group of people.
Social networking is based on a certain structure that allows people to both express their individuality and meet people with similar interests. This structure includes having profiles, friends, blog posts, widgets, and usually something unique to that particular social networking websites.
- Youth workers & other youth professionals exploring digital dimensions of their work.
- Share experience about the impact of digital technologies on work with young people; and about the policy or practice of digital youth work
- Join in in-depth discussions about working with young people and new technologies
- Overcoming challenges to using social networking sites in youth work
- The training is scheduled for 5 days @ 19-25 March 2012 and will be hosted in the region of Athens.
- English will be the working language. Participants must have sufficient understanding of English.
- Participation fee are 50 Euro per person and it will be deducted from the reimbursement.
- VISA costs (if any) and other related costs covered 100%.
- Youth in Action cover the 70% of the travel cost and 100% hotel, food, local transports etc.